Thursday, January 20, 2011

MACs Sketch Eyeshadow

 No matter how much I try to steer myself away from buying JUST Mac, I always come back to this brand.
When it comes to makeup, I feel I should try a wide range of brands and such but there are just
some items I cannot resist.

One eyeshadow I kept hearing rave reviews about on Makeupalley was Sketch.
I put off buying this shadow for a while because I thought I owned all the
purples I would need. I was wrong. Sketch is unlike any other purple I own.
I can apply this shadow 2 separate ways to achieve 2 different
looks.

In a fit of boredom I experimented with this color a bit and smoked it out into my outer
V as well as into the crease. The more I blended it, the more plummy it appeared.
Before this look I had just popped it into the outer V a bit and it appeared a gorgeous burgundy brown
shade with a hint of red.
Face: MUFE Velvet +
MAC MSFN

EyesRicepaper (lid)
Sketch (crease,  outer V, lash line)
Shale blended around sketch
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

Cheeks: Korres Natural Blush
Nars Albatross

Lips: MAC Syrup Lipstick


xxx

I also switched Twitter accounts;
you can now follow me @ NEVERenoughMU


7 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love that certain look with the pale on dark colour blended into the v. Very lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look, honey! I feel the same about MAC to be honest, haha,
    Love from a new follower here,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, you look great :).

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was wondering where you went! i was reading my dashboard today and realized i haven't seen an update from you. I didn't realize you changed your URL! Flawless face, as usual! Love your eyes!

    ReplyDelete